Well, she is on this Season of “American Horror Story”…how fabulous!
Original story can be found: HERE!
“American Horror Story: Coven” got off to a witchin’ good time Wednesday night (Oct. 9) and episode 2, titled “Body Parts,” keeps right on rolling — in fact, it’s even more of a romp than the premiere. Here are 7 things lo look forward to from the next episode of “AHS: Coven.”
- The episode is not especially scary, but the humorous tone that parts of the premiere had continues in full force, especially between Jessica Lange’s Fiona and Kathy Bates’ Madame LaLaurie.
- Marie Laveau also gets in on the act. She’s running a beauty salon down in the 9th ward and Fiona pays her a visit, where we get some illuminating backstory about the witches of Salem vs. Laveau’s ancestor.
- Cordelia, meanwhile, wrestles with a fertility problem that eventually involves her wrestling with her husband … and snakes. The symbolism is not subtle.
- Queenie and Nan aren’t up to too much this week — except to have a delightful encounter with Madame LaLaurie. You can imagine how much she likes Queenie.
- However, Madison and Zoe have quite the adventure at the city morgue, where they Dr. Frankenstein-up Zoe a boyfriend from Kyle’s (and others’) body parts. But that story takes a fun twist when Misty Day (Lily Rabe) comes back into the picture.
- Speaking of Misty, her obsession with “white witch” Stevie Nicks is awesome. You can never have enough Stevie Nicks songs, we say.
- And the bus crash is briefly addressed early on, with some officers wondering why a movie star and her friend were at a frat party. Zoe wants to sing like a canary, but as Fiona says, “I couldn’t toast a piece of bread with the heat they were putting on you.”
“American Horror Story: Coven” airs Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.